MOD. A Futuristic Museum Of Discovery.
Be inspired by how science & technology shapes our understanding of the world around us and informs our future.
Where: MOD. North Terrace, adjacent to Morphett Street Bridge, Adelaide, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
Mod. is a museum that stands out from all others in Australia as the only museum that brings together researchers, industry professionals, and students at the intersection of art and science.
It’s a place to be inspired by how science & technology shapes our understanding of the world around us and informs our future. MOD. regularly holds interactive events that can’t be missed.
MOD.’s exhibitions are designed for 15 to 25-year-old interactivity. But don’t fret if you’d like to bring the kids, they’ll just need some parental guidance for the more complex exhibits.
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Family Friendly
- Non Smoking
- Parents Room
- Public Toilet
- Shop Gift Shop
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning communication understanding and behaviour includes people with autism intellectual disability Down syndrome acquired brain injury ABI dyslexia and dementia
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids
- An access and inclusion statement is available